Friday, September 24, 2010

Hey Readers!

I have two things to tell you. First off, thank you so much to all of you who read and commented on the Sidney story. It really meant a lot to me. I never expected there to be so many readers on here or on mibba(where the story currently has 932 readers. WHAT?!), and I thank you all so much for that.

Secondly, there is a new story in the works. I asked on my other account who everyone wanted to read about, and Kris Letang took the cake, so there's a Letang story that I'm working on. It's only part 3 for me, so it won't be up for another week or so, but if you're interested, keep your eyes peeled.

I'm sure all of you are just as excited for the season to start as I am, and I hope that school or work(or school and work) is going well for you. Take care of yourselves!

-Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment